Potter_Obsessed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Crystal Belle
Greer, South Carolina, United States
I have been psping since 2004, I just started making scrap kits in 2010. In my spare time I love to read, Harry Potter and Twilight Saga are my favorite books, I also read anything true crime.Im a huge Harry Potter fan! I finished up my associates degree in Criminal Justice, September 2010. Im extremely proud of my self! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
View my complete profile

Talk To Me

My Stalkers

Monday, April 18, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Zodiac Babe (Cancer)

This tutorial was created on March /05/2008 by Ċrÿstàlßellĕ any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental.


This tag was created in PSP 9 and can be done in other versions


You will need: 2 Fonts of Choice EyeCandy 4000 Gradient Glow Brush Of Choice Tube of Choice .Iam using the wonderful artwork of Elias Chatzoudis.which you must obtain a license to use at PSP Tubes Emporium


Open up a canvas size 600x800..Dont worry we will resize later..Fill in with White Pick 2 colors from your tube


Write out what Zodiac sign you are wanting to use..I used Cancer since I was born in July.Font I used was Anisette-Thin

Streatch it so its almost as about the same size as your tube Add a Gradient Glow with these settings Glow Width~8.27 Soft Corners~7 Overall Opacity~100


Drop the Opacity down to 50 on your font layer


Duplicate this layer,oh the original layer go to adjust,blur,Gaussian blur 6.00


Go to Effects Texture Effect,Mosaic-Antique With these Settings 25 25 25 10 25


Open up your tube of choice and place it where you would like it to go, I placed mine right in the center I added a Drop Shadow -2 2 75 5.00 Color Black


Add a New Raster Layer,


Choose A brush of your choice,


Place them where you would like,I placed mine around the Zodiac name,Have fun with it till you like the way it looks


Choose another font of your choice Write out your name.Place it At the bottom of your tube,Like she is sitting on it, or laying depending on what tube you used,


Use Same Drop Shadow as your Tube Add the © then merge visible your layers. Resize your tag then crop and save as a jpeg.


Thank you For trying my Tutorial

0 comments:

Post a Comment