Potter_Obsessed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Crystal Belle
Greer, South Carolina, United States
I have been psping since 2004, I just started making scrap kits in 2010. In my spare time I love to read, Harry Potter and Twilight Saga are my favorite books, I also read anything true crime.Im a huge Harry Potter fan! I finished up my associates degree in Criminal Justice, September 2010. Im extremely proud of my self! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
View my complete profile

Talk To Me

My Stalkers

Monday, April 18, 2011

PostHeaderIcon A Mothers Love





You will need 1 picture of choice

I'm using one of my own


Scrap Kit By Laura's Designz called A Mothers Love.This is a PTU kit and you can get it from Taggers Delight


This tutorial will follow the scrap kit I used but any scrap kit will do.


Open up a canvas 700x700


Paste the Bracket Frame 2 and resize by 85%


Using your magic wand click inside the frame


Sections/modify/Expand by 3and paste your picture in the frame


Once you have your picture right go to Sections/invert and hit delete.


Now because I have a son I went ahead and added another frame behind my main frame


If you want to do this just follow these directions


Paste Bracket Frame 1


Move it below your picture and main frame layerResize by 90%


and rotate it to the left by 25 degrees


Go to adjust color balance and click on Manuel Color Correction change the Source color to/ #9379b4


Change the target color to #7a7cde click ok, and then go back in and do it again this time just click ok ( do not change the colors)


Now using your magic wand click inside the blue frame sections/modify/expand by 3


Paste paper 35 resize by 75% Sections/invert/delete


move this paper so it is under the blue frame


Go to adjust color balance and click on Manuel Color Correction change the Source color to/ ##ad9fbd Change the target color to #7a7cde


Add a drop shadow to the frame layer 2/2/50/2


Add the same drop shadow to the pink frame layer


Paste the Doodle #5 and resize it by 85


Move it so it shows a little bit up on the left of the bottom fame, and than move it to the bottom.


Go to adjust color balance and click on Manuel Color Correction change the Source color to/ #ad9fbd Change the target color to #7a7cde


Duplicate/mirror/flip


Go to adjust color balance and click on Manuel Color Correction change the Source color to/ #6259dd Change the target color to #deb5c1


Paste the ribbon heart 1 resize by 50 resize again by 75


Move this to the bottom of your frame on the left side


add the same drop shadow as before


Paste Satin Bow 3 resize by 50 and place it at the bottom of the top frame


add your drop shadow


Paste rose 3 resize by 50 and move it to the left of the pink frame and move it under the ribbon heart


Duplicate and rotate to the left by 25 degrees using your freehand section circle the pink rose and only the pink rose


Go to adjust color balance and click on Manuel Color Correction change the Source color to/ #ecdae1 Change the target color to/ #9badf1


Add the same drop shadow as before


Lets add your name


Font of choice I used Snapper Scriptstroke/fill/#5c54d1stroke width 2


I placed my name at the bottom of the bow


I added a gradient glow3/25/100Color/#5c54d1


Add the same glow again this time change the color to#dfb6c2


Delete out the White Background


Resize if needed and save as PNG


This tutorial was created on July/6th/2010 by Ċrÿstàlßellĕ of Belle of the Ball Tutorials and Scraps any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment