Potter_Obsessed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Crystal Belle
Greer, South Carolina, United States
I have been psping since 2004, I just started making scrap kits in 2010. In my spare time I love to read, Harry Potter and Twilight Saga are my favorite books, I also read anything true crime.Im a huge Harry Potter fan! I finished up my associates degree in Criminal Justice, September 2010. Im extremely proud of my self! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
View my complete profile

Talk To Me

My Stalkers

Monday, April 18, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Happy New Year


Tube of Choice: Iam using the wonderful artwork of Jessica Dougherty.

Which you must obtain a license to use CDO Store


Scrap Kit of Choice. Im using a wonderful scrap kit by seachellscrapz However her blog is shut down so Im not sure where to send you for download if you know please let me know so I can give better credit to her!


Mask of choice~ Im using a mask from BabesDesignz


The directions for this tutorial will be for seachellscrapz New Year kit.


Ready Lets get started!!


Open up a cnavas 800x800 Dont worry we will reaize later


Copy and paste the seachellscrapz New Year frame 2 rezize by 30% Using your magic wand click inside the frame Sections/Modify/Expand by 2


Copy and paste the New Years Paper 7 move this below the frame layer Using your magic wand click inside the frame Sections/Modify/Expand by 2


Copy and paste your tube of choice duplicate your tube layer and close off the duplicated layer.


On the original layer Sections/Invert/Delete.


Unhide the duplicated Using your eraser tool, erase the bottom of your tube layer that may be over lapping the bottom of the frame.


Copy and paste the New Year element 4 resize by 30% and move it to the left bottom of your frame


Now in order to see the writing against the black I had to go ahead and add a gradient glow 3/25/100 color white


Click inside your frame again Sections/Modify/Expand by 2 paste the New Years Star Glitter and move it to the top of the frame Sections/Invert/Delete.


I used the same gradient glow as before but I changed the color to #b49742


Paste the New Year Bow 11 resize by 50% do this twice


Move it to the right side of the frame you can refere back to my tag for placement Duplicate it and move it to the left side of the frame.


Paste the New Year element 17 resize it by 50% 3 times Move it under the bow on the right side of the frame add a drop shadow 3/3/30/3


Paste New Year Paper 1 Move it all the way down below all your layers


Add mask of choice delete mask layer/merge group


Go ahead and add your name Font of Choice Size 100 Stroke Null Fill #000000 add the same gradient glow as before


Add the Credit and your License Number is using PTU Delete out the White Background Resize if needed and save as PNG


This tutorial was created on December 31st 2009 by CrystalBelle of Belle of the Ball Tutorials any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment