Potter_Obsessed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Crystal Belle
Greer, South Carolina, United States
I have been psping since 2004, I just started making scrap kits in 2010. In my spare time I love to read, Harry Potter and Twilight Saga are my favorite books, I also read anything true crime.Im a huge Harry Potter fan! I finished up my associates degree in Criminal Justice, September 2010. Im extremely proud of my self! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
View my complete profile

Talk To Me

My Stalkers

Monday, April 18, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Belle Hop

This tutorial was created on October /14/2007 by Ċrÿstàlßellĕ any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental. This tag was created in PSP 9 and can be done in other versions You will need: Eyecandy 4000 Scrapkit here and here Font of Choice I used Arabella Tube of Choice Iam using the wonderful artwork of Anjara.which you must obtain a license to use at PSP Tubes Emporium Lets Get Started :) Open up Canvas size 500x500, Fill white Step1: Copy and Paste Mnz_frame Now the frame is really big so you wont be able to see it at first. So lets resize bu 25,Still to big so lets resize again by 55 Step2: Image rotate by 90%-Duplicate X out Duplicated layer Make sure your Original fram layer is active,rotate to the left 15% Step3: Using your magic wand click in side the lace frame ,Sections-Modify-expand by1 Step4: Pick one of the Mnz_papers that best suits your tube,Copy and pase the paper,Sections-Invert and hit delete-sections none Step 5:Unhide your duplicated frame layer,Repet steps 3 and 4 picking another paper of your choice Close out your white back ground,Merge these 2 layers Step6:Go to Effect dropshodow and add the following V-1 H-1 O-39 B-4 Step7: Place your tube on top of the frame resize tube if needed,Using your eraser,Erase only the parts that are outside the top frame, Lower the Opacity to 50% Closing out your white back ground merge these layers visible S tep8: Paste your main tube Move her where you would like her to be.I placed her on the right side of my frame layer Add same drop shadow as above Step9: Paste Mnz_overlay (stars) resize by 15,move it below yur frame layer Step10:Find the Mnz_prenature_addons_fastner, Paste as new layer,recolor to best suite your tube Now Lets add Text,I usedArabella,Size 100,stroke 1 Pick 2 colors from your tube, Type out your name Using eyecandy 4000-Gradient Glow Apply the following settings Add Copyright ,Resize to your liking I resized to 75%. Merge all,save and you are done:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment