Potter_Obsessed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Crystal Belle
Greer, South Carolina, United States
I have been psping since 2004, I just started making scrap kits in 2010. In my spare time I love to read, Harry Potter and Twilight Saga are my favorite books, I also read anything true crime.Im a huge Harry Potter fan! I finished up my associates degree in Criminal Justice, September 2010. Im extremely proud of my self! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
View my complete profile

Talk To Me

My Stalkers

Monday, April 18, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Peaches and Cream


(Tag to come later)



For this Tutorial you will need:


Font of choice


Tube of Choice: Iam using the wonderful artwork of Barbara Jensen.which you must obtain a license to use Here


ScrapKit of Choice or the one Im using called Cream Delight wonderful kit by Lisa's Designs.


If you wish to purchase this awesome scrapkit, you can at UnitedScraps4Taggers


Mask - by Chelle aka WeeScotsLass WSL_Mask81


Ready Lets Begin,


Open up a new canvas 700x700


Flood fill white


Copy and paste the Cream Delight Frame 3 Resize the frame 85%


Using your magic wand click inside the frame Sections/Modify/ Expand by 3


Paste the Cream Delight paper 11 go to Sections/Invert and hit delete Sections/Select None


Move this paper under your frame layer


Add a drop shadow of 1/-1/50/30 to your frame layer


Add the same drop shadow again


Copy and paste your tube,I used a half of tube so she sits in the frame


If you have any over lapping the bottom of the frame use your section tool and go around the bottom of your tube that is only hanging over the bottom of the frame and hit delete


Copy and paste the Cream Delight Frill Ribbon 5


Move this to the bottom of the frame.


If some is hanging over the sides use your deform tool and push it so its even with the sides of your frame


You dont want to erase it because it will mess up the frill on the ribbon


Add the same drop shadow as before.


Paste the paper 20 move the paper all the way down below all layers but above the white background


Go to Layers/Load saved mask/Load Mask from Disk/ Look for WSL_Mask81


Make sure fit to canvas is checked and make sure Invert transparency is UNchecked


Now over on your layer palette I want you to delete the mask layer, and then merge group,


Duplicate the mask layer 3 times


paste Bling Bow and place it atthe bottom of your frame in the middle,


Add the same drop shadow as before twice.


Copy and paste the Leaf flower3 resize by 65% Move it to the top left corner of your frame


Copy and paste leaf flower #4 resize by 55%


Move it to the left side of the frame so it is over lapping the leaveflower3


Copy and paste the leave flower #5 resize by 45% Move it up by the other 2 flowers so it is over lapping both (refer to my tag)


Copy and paste bead rope 1 resize 75%


Move it to the left hand side of the frame below all your flowers


Now lets add your name Font I used was called French Vanilla Swirl


I had to use size 150 because the name I was using was a short name Stroke 1 Color/#c1a485 Fill Color/#e0bf9b


I added a gradent glow to my name With these settings 3/25/100


I used Fat colors are White and the 2 colors I gave you before


I added it 3 times Just mess around with the colors till you get it the way you would like it


Now all you have to do is add the Copyright,and Your Lic number if you are used a PTU artist.


Thank you for trying my tutorial,I hope you liked it This tutorial was created on January /18/2009 by Ċrÿstàlßellĕ any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental

0 comments:

Post a Comment