Potter_Obsessed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Crystal Belle
Greer, South Carolina, United States
I have been psping since 2004, I just started making scrap kits in 2010. In my spare time I love to read, Harry Potter and Twilight Saga are my favorite books, I also read anything true crime.Im a huge Harry Potter fan! I finished up my associates degree in Criminal Justice, September 2010. Im extremely proud of my self! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
View my complete profile

Talk To Me

My Stalkers

Monday, April 18, 2011

PostHeaderIcon One of a Kind



1 Tubes of Choice ~I'm using the wonderful artwork of Ismael Rac. Which you must obtain a license to use at XeracX Store
Scrap Kit of Choice- I'm using Scrap Kit by Soxsational Scraps called King of Pop this is a PTU kit you can get at Twilight Scraps
Here
Template #281 by Missy You can get this from her blog Here
Front of Choice- I'm using Fiolex Princess
Eye Candy 4000- Gradient Glow
Ready lets begin
I'm going to write the tutrial as if you are using the King of Pop Scrap Kit
Open up the Template by Missy, Delete out the "By Missy" layer
Go to canvas size and change the canvas size to 700x700 Make the Oval layer active, go to Sections/Select All/Float/Defloat Copy and paste the TW-KOP- Paper 9 Sections/Invert/Delete Select None
Make the Glitter Oval layer active Adjust/Hue-Saturation/Colorize/255 on both
Add a gradient glow with these settings 3/25/100 Color- # 390d0c Make the Circle layer active go to Sections/Select All/Float/Defloat
Copy and paste the TW-KOP- Paper 7 Sections/Invert/Delete Select None Make the circle layer active again go to Sections/Select All/Float/Defloat
Copy and paste your tube of choice Dublicate your tube,close out the dublicated layer On the original tube layer go to Sections/Invert/Delete Select none Now unhide the dublicated tube layer,
Using your eraser, erase the bottom part of the tube that is hanging over the circle
Merge both tube layers togeather and add a drop shadow 1/-1/40/5
Make the Word Art by Missy layer active Adjust/Hue-Saturation/Colorize/255 on both Do the same thing with both star layers.
Add a Add a gradient glow to the star layers only with these settings 3/25/100 Color- #000000
Open up the TW-KOP-Doodle 3 Move it to the bottom of your oval layers
Move it to the upper right of the oval Copy and paste the TW-KOP-MJbear1 Resize it by 50%
Move it to the left hand side of your tube Add the drop shadow as before.
Copy and paste the TW-KOP-MusicNotes 1 Place it under the bear Add the same drop shadow as before, but this time add it twice
Go ahead and add your name I'm using Fiolex Princess Size 100- Stroke-1 Colors- #540604/#000000
Add the same gradient glow as before but use the color white.
Now add the credit's and your licens number if using a PTU tube Merge all and save Thank you for trying my tutorial,Would love to see your results.
This tutorial was created on November,5th by CrystalBelle of Belle of the Ball Tutorials any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment