Potter_Obsessed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Crystal Belle
Greer, South Carolina, United States
I have been psping since 2004, I just started making scrap kits in 2010. In my spare time I love to read, Harry Potter and Twilight Saga are my favorite books, I also read anything true crime.Im a huge Harry Potter fan! I finished up my associates degree in Criminal Justice, September 2010. Im extremely proud of my self! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
View my complete profile

Talk To Me

My Stalkers

Monday, April 18, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Glam Princess


5 Tubes of Choice,


I'm using the wonderful art work of Keith Garvey. Which you must obtain a license to use at PTE


Scrap Kit By Tamie from ADDICTIVE PLEASURES called Glam Princess.


This is a PTU kit and you can get it from Twilight Scraps


Eye Candy 4000-Gradient Glow


This tutorial will follow the scrap kit I used but any scrap kit will do.


Open up a canvas 700x700


Paste the filmstrip and resize by 85%


Using your magic wand click in side the first frame.Sections/Modify/Expand by 3


Paste paper 11Sections/Invert/Delete


Move this under the frame layer


Contuine doing this for the next frames using a different paper.


Using your magic wand again click in side one of the frames Sections/Modify/Expand by 3


Paste your tube of choice Sections/Invert/Delete Move it under the frame layer


Contuine doing this for the next frames using a different tube each time.


Make sure your 5th tube is a tube that is laying down.


Place it at the top of the film strip


Paste ribbon 5 and move it to the bottom of all the layers


Place it to you can see it from the bottom of the filmstrip


add a drop shadow3/0/50/2


Paste the shoe2 resize it by 25% place it on the left side bottom filmstrip


Paste the sparklesmove it to the top of the filmstrip add a small gradient glow3/25/100#a6a9e2


Paste the Glitter resize by 75%


Move it to the very bottomDuplicate/Mirror


Paste Bow 6 resize by 45%Rotate to the left by 45


Move it to the top left of the filmstrip


Layers duplicate image mirror


At this time add any other elements you would like I added some makeup, and another ribbon at the bottom of the filmstrip


Using font of choice I used SandyTextHmkBoldSize 100 Stroke 1Forground/#f4c4e7Background/#a1ace2


Add the same drop shadow as before


Add the Credit and your License Number is using PTU Delete out the White Background


Resize if needed and save as PNG


This tutorial was created on February/26th/2010 by Ċrÿstàlßellĕ of Belle of the Ball Tutorials and Scraps any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment