Potter_Obsessed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Crystal Belle
Greer, South Carolina, United States
I have been psping since 2004, I just started making scrap kits in 2010. In my spare time I love to read, Harry Potter and Twilight Saga are my favorite books, I also read anything true crime.Im a huge Harry Potter fan! I finished up my associates degree in Criminal Justice, September 2010. Im extremely proud of my self! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
View my complete profile

Talk To Me

My Stalkers

Monday, April 18, 2011

PostHeaderIcon So What!

3 Tubes of Choice ~Iam using the wonderful artwork of Ismael Rac. Which you must obtain a license to use at XeracX Store (Now when I made this tutorial he was still with MPT that is why there is a MPT lic number on it).

Art Work By Belle of the Ball Here

Please do not share with out my permision, This is my own creation


Rockin Scrap Misfits Scraps Called~Girlz Rock~ You can get this from her Blog Here

Eye Candy 4000/Gradient Glow

Front of choice~ I used Russel White

Ok Lets Get Started

Open up a canvas 700x700 Flood fill White

Open up the Girlx Rock Frame 1

and place it in the middle of your canvas

Resize by 85%

Click in side the first section of your frame

Section/Modify/Expan by 4

Copy and past a part of your first tube

inside the frame

Section/Invert/Delete

Move this layer under your frame

Using the same tube We are going to do the same thing only time time

Click inside the last frame on the bottom row

Use a different part of your tube.

Do the same thing to the remaining spaces on your frame

But use a different tube

Open up paper of choice

Using your magic wand click inside the 4 spaces of the frame

Paste your paper

Section/Invert/Delete

Move this layer under both your frame and your tube layers

Closing out your white Background Lets go ahead a merge the frame/Tubes/Paper Layer

Copy and paste your Main Tube Where you think it looks best

I placed mine on the left had side of my frame


Add a drop shadow 1/1/50/5 and again -1/-1/50/5

Open up the WordArt I provided

Move it below your frame and tube layer

Resize the layer by 90%

At this time change the color to best fit your tubes

Using Eye Candy 400/Gradient Glow

With these Settings

3/25/100

Under Color Select

Fat/White/BF2F52

Copy and Paste Bow #3 resize it 90% do this twice

Rotate by 45% to the Right

Adjust/Sharpen Do this twice

Now got to Adjust/Sharpen More

Move the bow to the top of your frame

On The right side

Add a drop shadow -1/1-/50/5

Add the drop shadow again this time changing it to 1/1/50/5

Go Back to your Frame layer Duplicate it using the Original Layer go to

Adjust/Blur/Gaussian Blur/10

Now go to Texture Effects/Blinds with this settings

7/30/Color Black

Make sure both Boxes are checked

Go ahead and do that again

At this time you may add any elements you would like to use

I used one of the Ipods and used a picture of Pink! since the lyrics in the word art are from her


song, Now we are going to add our name

The font I used was called Russel White

Size 100

Add the same Graident Glow as before only this time change the color to #905174

Add the gradent again

Add the copywrite and your Lic number if using PTU


This tutorial was created on March /01/2009 by Ċrÿstàlßellĕ of Belle of the Ball Turotials any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment