Potter_Obsessed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Crystal Belle
Greer, South Carolina, United States
I have been psping since 2004, I just started making scrap kits in 2010. In my spare time I love to read, Harry Potter and Twilight Saga are my favorite books, I also read anything true crime.Im a huge Harry Potter fan! I finished up my associates degree in Criminal Justice, September 2010. Im extremely proud of my self! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
View my complete profile

Talk To Me

My Stalkers

Monday, April 18, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Forever Twilight Love





Tube of choice- I'm using the wonderful art work of Zindy S.D Nelsen This is a free to use tube and you can find it Zindy-Zone Scrap


Kit By ZiggyFan Scrap Designs Called Forever Love You can get this on Ziggy's Blog


Font of Choice- I'm using Be Safe


Ready? Lets get started Open up 700x700 canvas


Copy and paste Forever Love_Frame 2 Using your magic wand click in side the frame Section/Modify/Expand x2


Copy and paste the Forever Love-Paper 5 Sections/Invert/Delete


Copy and paste the Zindy Twilight tube re-size by 75% Sections/Invert/Delete Move this under your frame layer


Copy and paste the Forver Love-Lock-Key re-size by 50 Place this over to the left ontop of the ribbon on your frame


Using your eraser erase part of the loop on the lock so it looks like the lock is hanging on the ribbon.


Add a drop shadow to the lock and key 1/-1/40/5 Copy and paste the Forever Love-Red Rose re-size by 50%

Mirror the image and move it to the right side of your frame


Copy and paste the Forever Love- Black Rose re-size by 50%


Mirror the rose place it on top of the red rose put move it down a Little bit


You can refer back to my tag for placement


Erase the bottom part of the stem that over laps the frame


Add the same drop shadow as before


Copy and paste the Forever Love-Book re-size by 35% Image/Rotate/Right x 15


Add the same drop shadow twice


Copy and paste the Forever Love-Beads re-size by 35% place them on top of the book


Using font of choice- I used Be Safe Size 72 Stroke Width-2 Stroke-#111111 Fill #500000


Add your name Add the same drop shadow as before


Add the copyright, License number if using a PTU tube


Thank you for trying my Tutorial This tutorial was created on November,6th,2009 by CrystalBelle of Belle of the Ball Tutorials any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment