Potter_Obsessed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Crystal Belle
Greer, South Carolina, United States
I have been psping since 2004, I just started making scrap kits in 2010. In my spare time I love to read, Harry Potter and Twilight Saga are my favorite books, I also read anything true crime.Im a huge Harry Potter fan! I finished up my associates degree in Criminal Justice, September 2010. Im extremely proud of my self! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
View my complete profile

Talk To Me

My Stalkers

Monday, April 18, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Mon Amour


Tube of Choice


Eye Candy 5 Impact Glass


Scrap Kit By Designes by Ali called Toujours Et pour Jamais.


This is a PTU kit and you can get it from Taggers Delight


Everything in this tutorial is from this kit but you can use anything you like.


Lets get startedOpen up a 800x800 canvas


Dont worry we will resize later


Paste Frame 2resize by 75%Using your magic wand click inside each frame


Sections/Float/Defloat/Modify


expand by 8paste Paper 45Sections/Invert/DeleteSections/None


Move this layer under the frame layer


Make the frame layer active againCopy and paste your first tube in to the first frameDo this for each section of the frame using a different tube if you like


Rememeber to expand by 8 each timeAdd a drop shadow to the frame layer and your tube layers0/0/44/14


Paste the String 1 rotate to the right 90%move this below the frame and tube layersPaste Hearts 3resize by 50%


Mirror Image and Move it to the right hand side of the frame add the same drop shadow as before


Paste Glitter Stars 2resize by 75%Move it below all layersAdjust/Color Balance/ Manual Color CorrectionSource~ #ffffffTarget~ #f1da8c


Paste Heart Bow String 1Resize 50%/ Resize again by 75%move it to the left hand side of the frame( refere to tag)


Take your eraser and erase part of the top loop so it looks like the loop is hanging on the corner of the frame add draop shadow Paste Sequins 1resize by 75%


Move to the bottom of your frame layer and flip move it show it shows at the bottom of the frameadd drop shadow


Now Lets add your nameFont of choice I'm using Mon Amour ScriptSize 74Stroke 2 ~ #ddaca0 Fill~ #f2de85


Eye Candy 5 Impact Glass with these settingsFactory DefaultBasic~150/30/0/100/100/100/0/2/45/0


Glass Color~ #fdf1d5Add a drop shadw to your name 2/-2/10/10


Add the same drop shadow againResize to your likingand we are done!


This tutorial was created on July/26th/2010 by Ċrÿstàlßellĕ of Belle of the Ball Tutorials and Scraps any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental

0 comments:

Post a Comment