Potter_Obsessed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Crystal Belle
Greer, South Carolina, United States
I have been psping since 2004, I just started making scrap kits in 2010. In my spare time I love to read, Harry Potter and Twilight Saga are my favorite books, I also read anything true crime.Im a huge Harry Potter fan! I finished up my associates degree in Criminal Justice, September 2010. Im extremely proud of my self! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
View my complete profile

Talk To Me

My Stalkers

Monday, April 18, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Im a Naughty Stalker





1 Tubes of Choice ~Iam using the wonderful artwork of Ismael Rac.

Which you must obtain a license to use at XeracX Store

Scrap Kit by Bluedream Designs called Irish Charm

You can get this from her Blog

Mask of Choice

Front of Choice- Im using IceCream Soda


Ok Lets get started

Open up canvas size 700x700

Copy and paste the Irish Charm paper 4 resize your frame by 84% Using your magic wand click inside your frame

Go to Sections/Modify/Expand by 5 Copy and paste Irish Paper 5 Sections/Invert/Delete Sections/ Select None

Move this layer under your frame layer

Go ahead and click inside the frame layer again with your magic wand Sections/Modify/Expand by5

Copy and paste your tube of choice rezise if needed and go to Sections/Invert/Delete


At this time I want you to add a Gradient Glow to your tube

So lets got to Eye Candy 4000/Gradient Glow with these settings 3/25/100

Under your color click on Fat/ I used a bit of green in there to go with the white because of my tube

Now Copy and paste your tube again make sure you have it lined up with the bottom tube

Now we want to keep this tube on top of the frame layer

Go ahead and add the same Gradient glow as before

Now you may have to erase a bit of your tube at the bottom if its hanging off

Now we are going to go ahead and add Im a Naughty Stalker that goes around your frame

To do this you want to Click on your top layer in your layer pallet and select your preset shapes icon

Using the circle draw a circle slightly larger then your fame leave that as a vector layer Choosing 2 color of choice from your tube..and font of choice Size 35 Make sure under Create As..you have selected Floating

Placing your test tool on the edge of your circle you should see a A with a Curve line under it.. Type out ..

Im a Naughty Stalker

Now it doesnt matter where it sits on your circle in your test box at the font of your test hit your spacebar untill you get your test where you want it..

Now over on your layer pallet delete the circle layer right click on your floating selection and promote selections to layer, Select none.

Add the same Gradent Glow as before Copy and paste the Irish Charm Pendant 1 and move it below your tube layer,

I placed mine on the right side of my frame

Add a drop shadow with these settings

2/2/40/10

Copy and Paste the Irish Charm Corset resize by 50 twice

Using the Deform tool rotate it to the left a bit I moved this over to the left side of my tube make sure it is below your tube layer

Add your Graident Glow again

Now lets add your Mask Copy and paste Irish Charm Paper 8

I had to resize my paper to make it bigger so lets resize your paper by 110%

Apply your mask,

over on your layer pallette delete out the mask layer amd merge group

I had to use the deform tool again to make my mask layer a bit bigger so you could see it below the frame layer

Add your name choose 2 colors from your tube

Add the same Graident Glow as before Go ahead and add the copyright and Lic number.

Delete out the white background if you have one and save as PNG.


Thank you for trying my tutorial.

This tutorial was created on October 4th by CrystalBelle of Belle of the Ball Tutorials any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment