Potter_Obsessed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Crystal Belle
Greer, South Carolina, United States
I have been psping since 2004, I just started making scrap kits in 2010. In my spare time I love to read, Harry Potter and Twilight Saga are my favorite books, I also read anything true crime.Im a huge Harry Potter fan! I finished up my associates degree in Criminal Justice, September 2010. Im extremely proud of my self! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
View my complete profile

Talk To Me

My Stalkers

Monday, April 18, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Key to my Heart



Plugin Dsb Flux/BrightNoise Font of Choice Animation Shop Tube of Choice .Iam using the wonderful artwork of Keith Garv.

Which you must obtain a license to use at PTE


Beautiful Scrap Kit By Missy from Misfits Scraps Called~I Heart You~ You can get this from her Blog Here

Open up a canvas 700x700 Flood fill White

Open Up Missy_iheartyou_frame2 Paste it and resize it to your liking I resized mine by 85%

Using your magic wand,Click inside your frame go to Sections/Modify/Expand x3

Copy and paste your Missy_iheartyou_paper 3 Resize your paper by 70% Sections/Invert and hit Delete

Make sure you move this layer under your frame layer Back on your frame layer click inside it again Sections/Modify/Expand by 3

Copy and paste your tube,Depending on your tube you may have to resize it do its bigger, To do this/Go to Image/Resize/150 (or what ever you feel comfortable with) Move the tube layer below your frame layer Change your Opacity do to 50%

Now close out your white background and merge your Frame/Paper and Tube layer togeather Copy and paste Missy_iheartyou_Doodle2 Move it below your frame layer and resize it by 120% Move it around so you can see it behind your frame layer (Do not merge this layer yet)

At this time,Lets go ahead and copy and paste your main tube,Place it where she looks best, I placed mine on the left hand side of my frame Go to effects Drop shadow and apply these settings 1/-1/50/3

Open up Missy_iheartyou_Loveribbon1 Resize by 50% Move it to the right of your frame (refer to tag) Open up Missy_iheartyou_Dragonfly2 Resize this by 50% Resize by 50% again rotate by 25% move the dragonfly so it sits above the loveribbon Open up Missy_iheartyou_bow4 resize by 50%

Move to the top of your frame Open up Missy_iheartyou_Heartgem2 Resize by 25%

Move this gem so it sits on your bow where the knot is. At this time you may add any other elements you would like. Lets add your name I used font SuzanneQuilSH Color Black for the Stroke #910406 for the fill Size 100 Stroke1

Add your Copywrite and Lic.Number

Now Go back down to your Doodle layer Make sure that layer is highlighted Go to DsbFlux/Bright Noise With These Settings Intensity 40 Mix Checked

Now Copy Merge over in to Animation Shop Back in psp hit your undo Add your Bright noise again Same settings only this time hit the Mix "Twice" Copy Merge and paste it in animation shop after current frame

Back in to PSP and hit your undo button Add Bright Noise again this time hit the Mix "Three" times Copy Merge in animation shop after current frame

Click View Animation,If you like what you see go ahead and Save.


Thank you for trying my tutorial,I hope you liked it. This tutorial was created on January /02/2009 by Ċrÿstàlßellĕ any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment