Potter_Obsessed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Crystal Belle
Greer, South Carolina, United States
I have been psping since 2004, I just started making scrap kits in 2010. In my spare time I love to read, Harry Potter and Twilight Saga are my favorite books, I also read anything true crime.Im a huge Harry Potter fan! I finished up my associates degree in Criminal Justice, September 2010. Im extremely proud of my self! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
View my complete profile

Talk To Me

My Stalkers

Monday, April 18, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Hawaiian Lily

Thank you Melanie for Naming my tutorial

This tutorial was created on December /30/2008 by Ċrÿstàlßellĕ any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tag was created in PSP 9 and can be done in other versions

You will need: Font of Choice Eyecandy 4000/Gradient Glow Tube of Choice .Iam using the wonderful artwork of Elias Chatzoudis.which you must obtain a license to use at PTE


Scrap Kit Of choice Im useing Tantrum Scraps/Tropicana you can get this Here


Open up a canvas 700x700 Flood fill White

Copy and paste your fame resize by 85% using your magic wand click in side the fame, Sections/Modify/expand~5


Copy and paste your paper,sections invert delete


Copy and paste your tube inside the frame/Sections/invert/delete,you want to do this as many times as it takes to fill up your frame


Now just on your tubes I want you to merge them visible,


Change your blend mode to Luminlance (L)


Close out your white back ground, and merge layers visible.


Copy and pasteyour tube.depending on size of the tube you may want to resize it,


I resized min85% add a drop shadow 1 -1 50 3


Paste another scrap paper,move this paper below all your layes except the white background


Load mask of choice I used EBDMask 7 delete the mask layer it will pop up saying if you are sure.

Click yes.

Now merge group layer visible.


On your mask layer we are going to add a Eye candy/ gradent glow/ 3/25/100~Choose a color that complments your tube,


Go adead and add the gradent glow again.


Now go to Adjust/ Sharpen/Sharpen more/I did this twice


At this time add any elements you would like.


Add your name and copyright and you are done Thank you for trying my tutorial

0 comments:

Post a Comment