Potter_Obsessed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Crystal Belle
Greer, South Carolina, United States
I have been psping since 2004, I just started making scrap kits in 2010. In my spare time I love to read, Harry Potter and Twilight Saga are my favorite books, I also read anything true crime.Im a huge Harry Potter fan! I finished up my associates degree in Criminal Justice, September 2010. Im extremely proud of my self! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
View my complete profile

Talk To Me

My Stalkers

Monday, June 13, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Thank you for the Award :)





Received this from the wonderful Creative Chicks @ The Creative Chicks Blog


Thank you Girls

xoxo


The aim of this award is to bring recognition to blogs with minimal followers.
Since I have accepted the award I must pass it on to at least 3 other blogs that have inspired me and I feel deserve a bit more attention.
The rules are to say thank you on my blog which you see above and to link their blog.
Pick the blogs to pass the award on to and then list them with links to their blogs.
Here are the blogs that I have chosen ♥




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment